Serving the Palo Alto community since 2002, Kan Zeman strives to bring the exciting Old World flavors of Turkish, Greek, Lebanese, and Jordanian cuisine to the Peninsula in a friendly, comfortable environment. Owner Abraham Khalil (the man behind Palo Alto’s popular Mediterranean Wraps restaurant) has continued his tradition of excellence, featuring a mouth-watering variety of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes at value-conscious prices that make them even more irresistible.
Kan Zeman’s reputation is built on the basics: simple, well-prepared dishes that burst with flavor. You’ll find…
- classic appetizers (according the Palo Alto Weekly, our hummus “sets a new standard for the Bay Area”)
- hearty entrees featuring tender, marinated beef and lamb
- tasty and healthful vegetarian options
- authentic Middle Eastern pastries (which the San Francisco Chronicle described as “exotic and divine”)
- a fine selection of beer and wines
- and more!
Kan Zeman is open 7 days a week, from 11am to 10pm.